Love or hate your company? We are giving away a $5 McDonald’s Voucher to the first 100 Job Review contributors. Help others get an inside look at your current/former employer.
3 Simple Steps to Winning:
Read further for detailed steps to winning:
1) Post a review of your company. (Share what you like/dislike about your former/current employer!)
*2) In the title of your review, type hashtag followed by marcontest (#marcontest)* followed by a one-liner about how you feel about your job.
3) Click “Next” to submit Review. You will have to create an account or login for the post to be recorded.
- Only to the first 100 valid reviews (please read the guidelines below for what defines a valid review). Please provide as much detail as possible!
- Title of review must contain #marcontest
- Multiple reviews are allowed only for experiences from different companies/jobs. Double entries for the same job in the same company is not allowed.
- Contest period: 6th March 2013 (Wednesday), 00:00 to 22th March 2013 (Friday), 23:59 (GMT +8)
- First 100 Contributors will be notified by email (that was used for login) on 26th March 2013 (Tuesday), 12:00.
- Winners will have to reply to the email by 27st March 2013, 23:59 with full name and address. Voucher will be forfeited if there is no reply.
- Vouchers will be mailed out on 29th March 2013
- Any enquiries, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
For some inspiration, here are some recent reviews from the community:
Barclays Capital (Former Employee)
Singapore Airlines (Former Employee)
American Express (Current Employee)
Guidelines for Job Review
- We maintain the highest levels of quality control to protect our members from fake/misleading entries.
All entries are examined and certified to be authentic before being posted onto this site. Any suspicious entries will be immediately investigated and action taken as necessary.
The following is prohibited from posting on the site;
- Slang words or obscenities
- Personal attacks or insults (to persons, positions or institutions)
- Information which is irrelevant or not useful to members
- Comments that are offensive or discriminatory
- Violations of privacy
- Comments written entirely in capital letters, are unintelligible or incoherent
Remember – your contribution is anonymous and you can even post if you work at a small company or you’re the only one with your job title.