Laura is a recent graduate of University X. Now she works as a social media developer. In her first month, she is so excited to receive her first salary. But alas, she heard unpleasant information that the salary will be paid late due to some payroll issues. This is bad news not only for Laura, the whole team feel demotivated as well. To make it worse, it is revealed that the company has always been dealing with late salary payment.
Have you ever been trapped in a similar situation?
Hearing the bad news of payroll problem can give you a headache in itself and now, you need to wait for 5 more days to receive your earnings while you have no cash left in your wallet.
See also: 7 Tech Jobs with the Highest Salary
Worry no more! There are apps that let you withdraw money from your paycheck before payday. These apps are the best early payday apps that will help you withdraw money in a specific amount whenever you need an advance salary. So, without further ado, here goes the list.
Earnin offers a quick way to get an advance payment. As long as your salary is paid by direct deposit, Earnin lets you borrow up to $500 per day without having to pay the interest. For new users, the limited withdrawal is $100. There is no charge for using this app but it encourages you to leave an optional tip up to $14 as a thank you.
To use Earnin, you should meet these requirements:
- Receive direct deposits from your employer into your checking account
- Have a regular pay schedule
- Work as a fixed location or use an online timekeeping system at work
Same as Earnin, Dave is also a pay-advance app. This app offers no-interest loans designed to help you avoid overdraft fees. So, Dave will notify you when you are about to run out of funds, anticipating regular expenses like rent and utilities. Dave also gives you up to $75 in advance if your paycheck is due in the next 10 days and will charge you $1 monthly for a membership fee.
To use Dave, you should meet these requirements:
- Dave does not check your credit score but there should be a proof of consistent income.
- You need to show at least two direct deposit paychecks to your bank account from your employer.
- There should also be a proof that you have some money left in your bank account after you pay your bills.
PayActiv is free to join but charging you $5 when you request an early payday. There are no interest charges with PayActiv but the app is restricted in that you can only use if your employer has joined the app as a member. So, it is worth checking with your employer whether it has signed up as a PayActiv member or not. Probably, your employer will agree to use this as a benefit for employees.
To use Even, you should meet these requirements:
- Should be connected to your business information
- Employer must sign up before employees can use the app