How much do you want to earn after graduation?
You can dream big about money. But you should be realistic enough to face the truth that when you have just graduated from university, there are good chances you only have little or even no working experience and you might need to go in-the-job-training first before you can earn big. Additionally, you should be aware of the sector or job you are applying to because different occupations offer different earnings.
If you have no idea of how much you can earn after graduating, these guides provide a brief insight into how much money you will get from a full-time job. Here is the salary insight in 2019 taken from the Graduate Employment Survey.
The median salary of Singaporean graduates is $3,500. The key to getting this dream salary will be based on your university course. And these are the approximate highest salary for each degree.
- Business degree earn ± $3,500 per month
- Arts & social sciences degree earn ± $3,200 per month
- Sciences degree earn ± $3,100 per month
- Engineering degree earn ± $3,500 per month
- Computing degree earn ± $3,700 per month
- Law degree earn ± $5,000 per month
- Medicine or nursing degree earn ± $3,500 per month
- Music degree earn ± $2,025 per month
- Education degree earn ± $3,602 per month
- Sports degree earn ± $3,285 per month
Salary figures are in Singaporean dollars.
If you want to know a detail of salary range per faculty for Singaporean students, you can visit Data Government.